Dairy cows experience production challenges year-round, often associated with the transition period, maximizing milk production, and environmental stressors.
The dairy animal’s overall performance relies on a balance of nutrient partitioning between vital body functions and defense against stressors.
A new, natural, research-proven solution is available for producers to support the health and performance of modern, high producing cows in all life stages.
Based on next generation fermentation technology, NutriTek® provides DV Bioactives™ with antioxidant capacity to support immunity, rumen health, and performance.
The DV Bioactives in NutriTek® work synergistically to help balance immunity and optimize digestive health by:
- Promoting a healthy rumen microbiome1, 2
- Delivering beneficial antioxidants3
2. Diamond V Research & Innovation Center, 2014. LA090
3. NIS Labs, 2009, Cell-based Antioxidant Protection (CAP-e peroxyl).
1. Rumen Health
Optimize Beneficial Microbial Populations
Optimize Total VFA
2. More DMI In Early Lactation
3. Maintenance of Body Weight*
Dairy Feed Trial DC546, Purina Animal Research Center, 2014.
4. Better Feed Efficiency in Mid-Lactation
Conservative Milk Yield Estimates (kg)
Original XPC vs Control1
NutriTek vs Original XPC
0.98 to 1.81
0.98 to 2.27
NutriTek vs Control
2.27 to 3.18
1.81 to 3.18
5. More Milk Over Entire Lactation
2. Acharya et, al., 2015. J. Dairy Sci. 98 (E-Supp. 2):247
Please complete the form below to find out from an expert.